Terms & Conditions
- All dogs are to be fully vaccinated within the last 12 months with at least a C5 vaccination (if a booster is needed it needs to be done at least a 1 week prior to boarding). Vaccination certificates must be cited on arrival. Any dogs not vaccinated accordingly will be refused.
- Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels has the right to refuse entry of any dog or dog breed declared dangerous or known to be very aggressive.
- In case of an emergency Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels will transport your dog to preferred vet hospital to receive necessary treatment. All vet fees are to be paid in full before discharge. If owner is uncontactable the vet’s decision is final.
- The maximum boarding period without payment is 7 days. Any pets boarded more than 7 days without payment or not collected within 7 days of said departure date will be declared abandoned & disposed of at Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels Discretion. Legal proceedings will be taken for any monies outstanding.
- Under no circumstance will Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels be held responsible for injury, sickness, death or loss during your dogs stay at Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels.
- Twin share boarding rates only apply to those dogs who are checked in together & share a kennel together as instructed by owner. Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels will not be held accountable for any incidents that may happen whilst in boarding eg dog fights. Owner is to pay any vet fees in full that may incur.
- Ashby Lodge Boarding Kennels will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any property admitted eg leads, collars, toys & bedding.
- HOLIDAY PERIODS: The booked period will be charged in full during peak holiday periods regardless of later drop off or earlier pick up. Afternoon pick ups during peak season will incur an extra nights stay. A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure all bookings which is required with 7 days of receiving invoice. 5 night minimum over Christmas/New Year period, bookings less than this will be charge for 5 nights.
- All fees are to be finalised on or before drop off date by cash. If using internet transfer it must be cleared prior to drop off.